Wednesday, October 7, 2020

project 3/4 progress

 Hey all here is my progress on my 3|4 project. I've still got quite a bit to do but i've got a good plan for it. I've found someone from 02 EMC (a solar panel tech company) who is an app state alumni with a masters in sustainable tech. He will be narrating the video. He's helped me a lot with the logistics and graphs that will become a later part of the video. I have the script written out I just need him to record the audio for it to place over the music.



1 comment:

  1. Animations and transitions are very clean. The only thing that really annoys me is the resolution of the Earth's land masses when you zoom in. I don't think there's to much you can do about it, but it just gets really blurry down in there. Other than that, there's nothing I'd really change.

    ReplyDelete

Endless Cycle - Final